The Admin Front Desk/Receptionist will be responsible for answering multi-line telephones (directing calls, screening, and retrieving messages in a polite and friendly manner), and welcome visitors while maintaining professional composure throughout interactions with customers, staff, donors, vendors, and potential candidates for employment. This position may be requested to assist other departments with special tasks as needed.
DUTES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively personally and over the telephone.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as the fax machine, postage machine, and other equipment as assigned and trained for this role.
- Ability to prepare bulk mailing in accordance with US Postal regulations.
- Grammatical skills necessary for proofing and correcting of daily correspondence
- Ability to work productively with supervisor and rest of staff.
- Maintain appearance of front area keeping it clean and free of unnecessary items.
- Assume responsibility for special tasks as assigned and perform duties necessary to the function of the administration office as needed.
- Assume shared responsibility of general office maintenance as assigned.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, always displaying tact, maturity, and flexibility. Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Walking–throughout workday, required limited movement to other areas.
- Talking – required to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Hearing – frequently required to work in a quiet environment.
- Sight – position required both close and distance visual acuity for computer work.
- Standing – occasionally stand for short period of time.
- Sitting – required to sit for extended periods of time.
- Bending – occasionally required to bend.
- Use of hands/fingers – occasionally required to type for periods of time (answering incoming and making calls and recording messages.
- Lifting – occasionally required to lift/move items up to 20 pounds.
Skills essential to this job include written and verbal communication skills, customer service, multitasking and prioritizing, dependability, and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
EFFECT ON END RESULT:Shall be measured by the timely and accurate accomplishment of those duties pertaining to the job.
High School Diploma required. Some college experience preferred.
(Part-time) - $15/hr. and YDC (Full time) $36,000.00/yearly
EEO | E-Verify | DFWP
Respond by resume email@example.com