The Game Room Supervisor is responsible for planning and conducting a varied and exciting program, giving informal guidance to members and for maintaining a good atmosphere in the Game Room.
Must have the ability to plan and know how to conduct games and activities. Must be able to enforce Boys & Girls Club Rules and Policies in a fair and equitable manner.
- Plan a weekly Game Room Program with written plans due every Monday.
- Organize and conduct the Game Room Program.
- Orientate new members to the Game Room.
- Promote Game Room Activities and encourage participation by all Members.
- Enforce Boys & Girls Club rules.
- Encourage engagement of members.
- Keep all equipment in good repair and ready for play.
- Keep area clean and in order.
- Assist with other Boys & Girls Club activities and events as assigned including performing membership clerk duties if assigned.
- Participate in Staff Meetings and Conferences.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The duties above indicate the essential functions of the job.
High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
Superior interpersonal abilities.
Ability to get along with diverse personalities, at all times displaying tact, maturity and flexibility.
Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
Job is physically comfortable; some local travel may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Part Time 2 pm to 7 pm