The Game Room Assistant is responsible for planning and conducting a varied and exciting program, giving informal guidance to members, and maintaining a good atmosphere in the Game room. KNOW HOW: Must have the ability to plan and know how to conduct games and activities. Must be able to enforce Boys & Girls Club Rules and Policies in a fair and equitable manner.
1. Plan a weekly game room program with written plans due every Monday.
2. Organize and conduct the game room program.
3. Orientate new members to the game room.
4. Promote game room activities and encourage participation by all Members.
5. Enforce Boys & Girls Club activities and events as assigned including performing membership clerk duties if assigned.
6. Participate in Staff Meetings and Conferences.
7. Keep all equipment in good repair and ready for play.
8. Keep area clean and in order.
9. Assist with other Boys & Girls Club activities and events as assigned including performing membership clerk duties if assigned.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities. Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to get along with diverse personalities, at all times displaying tact, maturity and flexibility. Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Physical requirements include sight, hearing, sitting; and standing. Skills essential for successful communications include speaking and writing.
EFFECT ON END RESULTS:
A game room program with high energy and activity level that is highly patronized by the members. A room atmosphere that is positive and inviting to all members.
Pay rate: $15/hr.
Monday-Friday, 25 hours a week, afternoon hours
Respond by resume to firstname.lastname@example.org