The Gameroom Supervisor is responsible for conducting a varied and exciting program, giving informal guidance to members, and maintaining a good atmosphere in the Gameroom.
- Must have the ability to plan and know how to conduct games and activities.
- Must be able to enforce Boys & Girls Club Rules and Policies in a fair and equitable manner.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, implement and run recreational programs for children.
- Needs to be energetic enthusiastic and creative.
- Must be a positive mentor and of good moral character.
- Part time, Monday to Friday, 3pm to 8pm, may be asked to work rotating Saturdays.
- Needs to be highly energetic, enthusiastic, and creative.
Must be able to multi task and display superior interpersonal skills
Must be able to work with groups
Must exhibit high level of maturity and ability to maintain self-control when dealing with members
College level education preferred but not required.
Monday – Friday, 25 hours per week, afternoon hours