Carver Ranches Club
2205 SW 44th Ave., West Park, FL 33023 - View Map
Social Recreation Coordinator
The Social Recreation Coordinator is directly responsible to the Program Manager. In the absence of the Club Director and Program Manager, he/she may assume full responsibility for the operation of the Club.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential duties Include:
- Ability to supervise, train, and motivate staff and volunteers in your department.
- Ability to present a professional image to the community.
- Ability to utilize program evaluation and activity forms.
- Ability to plan, delegate, and follow-up on projects.
- Possess ability to think creatively in the development and implementation of new programs.
- Stimulate interest and participation in community and cultural events.
- Recommend and requisition supplies for areas of responsibility.
- Provide leadership in the development of new programs.
- Assist in special projects as the need arises. (i.e. Fund raising, Summer sessions, and other organizational special events).
- Manage all grants and deliverables relevant to the club.
EEO/AA/Drug Free Work Place/ E-Verify
All resumes, current certifications and cover letters should be sent here.
Back To Top