MARTI HUIZENGA CLUB
1111 N. 69th Way, Hollywood, FL 33024 - View Map
Must have ability to plan and conduct programs in both crafts and fine arts, enforce Boys & Girls Club rules and policies, and provide age group appropriate programs. Must have infinite patience working with children. Primary Responsibilities and Essential duties Include:
- Plan and conduct Classes, with written weekly plans due every Monday.
- Plan and conduct Fine Arts Classes, allowing members to express themselves in a variety of media.
- Promote and stimulate interest in the Arts program.
- Requisition needed supplies.
- Control use of materials and supplies.
- See that Members complete projects.
- Enforce Boys & Girls Club rules.
- See that facilities, equipment and supplies are given proper care and maintenance.
- Participate in staff conferences and meetings/art workshops.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the Boys & Girls Club.
Position requires high energy level, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, and interpersonal abilities.Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Ability to model appropriate behaviors at all times.
EEO/AA/Drug Free Work Place/ E-Verify
All resumes, current certifications and cover letters should be sent here.
Back To Top