Nan Knox Club
832 NW 2nd Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33311 - View Map
The Gameroom Supervisor is responsible for planning and conducting a varied and exciting program, giving informal guidance to members and for maintaining a good atmosphere in the Gameroom.
- Must have the ability to plan and know how to conduct games and activities.
- Must be able to enforce Boys & Girls Club Rules and Policies in a fair and equitable manner.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, implement and run recreational programs for children.
- Needs to be energetic enthusiastic and creative.
- Must be a positive mentor and of good moral character.
- Part time, Monday to Friday, 3pm to 8pm, may be asked to work rotating Saturdays.
Must have ability to plan and conduct programs in both crafts and fine arts, enforce Boys & Girls Club rules and policies, and provide age group appropriate programs. Must have infinite patience working with children.
- Primary Responsibilities and Essential duties Include:
- Plan and conduct Classes, with written weekly plans due every Monday.
- Plan and conduct Fine Arts Classes, allowing members to express themselves in a variety of media.
- Promote and stimulate interest in the Arts program.
- Requisition needed supplies.
- Control use of materials and supplies.
- See that Members complete projects.
- Enforce Boys & Girls Club rules.
- See that facilities, equipment and supplies are given proper care and maintenance.
- Participate in staff conferences and meetings/art workshops.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet the needs of the Boys & Girls Club.
Position requires high energy level, comfortable performing projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities, and interpersonal abilities.
Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
Ability to model appropriate behaviors at all times.
EEO/AA/Drug Free Work Place/ E-Verify
All resumes, current certifications and cover letters should be sent here.
Back To Top