Youth Aide is responsible to assist the Supervisor/Instructor in the club. The Youth Aide helps the club members, gathers the members for specific activities, and will assist in other areas of the club as needed. Current high school student or college student preferred.
- Stimulate interest and participation for members in areas assigned such as reading/math/nutrition/fitness.
- Help maintain classroom materials and fitness equipment.
- Help instructor, coordinator, classroom teacher or fitness instructor as assigned.
- Help with mobilizing members to attend or participate in program.
- Help with maintaining discipline and adherence to BGC rules.
- Develop a positive atmosphere among the members toward achieving long term academic and social goals.
- Assist with collecting and tabulating
- Other duties as assigned
Monday – Friday, 25 hours/week – 2pm – 7pm