RESPONSIBLE TO: Club Director
The Membership Clerk is responsible for seeing that boys and girls complete the membership process, membership record keeping and general supervision. Responsible for assuring members are picked up only by authorized individuals.
Must be able to maintain accurate records and enforce Boys & Girls Club rules and policies in a fair and equitable manner.
- Reception and Registration of Memberships including collecting dues and issuing Membership Cards.
- Maintain Safe Passage policy without exception.
- Learn and use KidTrax or other software for maintenance of current Membership Records of all members; maintenance of Membership Statistics and recording daily attendance.
- Introduce New Members and encourage them to participate in Club Activities and make all members feel welcome.
- Enforce Club rules and Policies to both Members and Guests.
- Assist in the conduct of Programs and Activities.
- Act as information center for questions about the club.
- Answer the telephone, take messages, and provide a good public image for all who call.
- Greet all visitors to the Club and direct them to the proper person or area.
- Sell concession items.
- Participate in Staff Meetings and Conferences.
- Control entrance to the building both inside and outside.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The duties above indicate the essential functions of the job.
High energy level, comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
Superior interpersonal abilities.
Ability to get along with diverse personalities, at all times displaying tact, maturity, and flexibility.
Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
Job is physically comfortable; some local travel may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Part Time – 2 pm to 7 pm